Sunday 8 November 2015

Post-pop break.

This post is going to be a self-reflection post...

It has been almost 9 months since I POP-ed from BTC from HTA and almost 5 months since I had my POC to become a full-fledged GRF officer. Funny how I only remember the tough times I had during the 6 months of BTC. All the tekans, punishment which cultivated into determination and drive. The drive to beat myself to achieve what I first thought to be impossible and determination to achieve the goals. The goal to be the best in my squad and hitting a total score of >95%. I trained hard and harder everyday, allowing myself to break thru my limits. Achieving a perfect IPPT score of 25 points and running <9:44 mins for 2.4km. Now thinking about it, how was all of that possible?

Now after 9 months, I just feel like a fat potato couch who can't even endure 2 rounds of my 6 rounds limit. Fuck man. Where is all that determination and drive? I just need it for the next few months to retain my IPPT gold standard. It's not about showing off to others, it's just my personal goals and achievements. There's a difference.

PLAN A ROUTINE AND START WORKING ON IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment