Friday 6 November 2015

Let me post a short update.

So, I went dinner with my friend at Chicken Up located at Tanjong Pagar Road. 


Apparently, my friend and I have been wanting to meet up for a session of Chicken and Beer. After much research, I discovered this restaurant with 90% good reviews which assured me that it will be good. 

So we ordered 4 dishes as follows...





Watermelon Soju was really good which costs $38/-. For 2 pax, the amount of food we ordered was a bit too much because we couldn't finish the Kimchi Fries which costs $18/- however managed to 'dabao' it home. The chicken wings are really good. The total price for this meal costs $100+? It's a little too expensive however if you go in a group of 4. The price for each pax should be around $30+ each! .


谁和我一样,等不到他的谁。

No comments:

Post a Comment