Tuesday 3 November 2015

ORAS


A little update here.

So, I bought a 2nd hand Nintendo 3DS XL recently to play ORAS - Omega Ruby and/or Alpha Sapphire. Apparently, I chose Omega Ruby because to me, Groudon is way cooler! Even tho you can actually get any Pokemon you want thru Wonder Trade, However, that's not the main reason why I bought it.

The main reason was that Pokemon games are getting more and more interactive and interesting! I played Pokemon X and Y when it was out years ago however decided to sold it cos I wanted to get a PS4 back then and now I managed to squeeze out extra $$$ to buy another 3DS XL. Well, it doesn't have to be 1st hand as long as the 2nd hand is still in good condition! How about you getting one too? (Y)


Am I losing out on other chances when I keep clinging on to something which will never give me the chances. In the end, will i only regret on the chances that I didn't take?



No comments:

Post a Comment