Friday 18 October 2013

BORED.

Hi. (I know no one will be reading this tho)

Just a random thought to re-create a blog. Yes. I've got a blog when it was cool. 
This is a really good place to say whatever is on my mind.
Regretted deleting my old blog because lots of memories could be found there.
Could actually look back at how immature I was. (I still am)

Anyway, I saw this on tumblr (Food for thought):

There's a book sitting right in front of you.

In it contains all the bad things people have said behind your back, would you open it?

Well, let's move on.

I'm now in my last semester of my polytechnic life. Time really flies. 
5 more months and I will be out of Singapore Polytechnic.
The problem for me is not serving National Service but what's my next step after I graduate?
I can't get into a local University.
And private University is too expensive. Fml.
Or maybe I should just Sign On? Not a bad choice either.
Being a Singaporean is really tough. 
Competing with fellow Singaporeans is already tough and yet we have to compete with Foreign Talents too.
Have no idea what I will be in 10 years time...

Hopefully, I will be working for some company that allows me to travel around the world.

12/10/2013.

The date when SNSD have their 2nd World Tour in Singapore.
Of course I went! Hahaha.
My friends around me knows I'm a really big fan of them.
Even went to their concert in 2011 and SM Town last year!
And you know the tickets ain't cheap at all but it was worth the money. (At least to me)
Guess I shall share some photos to make my post look better. 



Took this photo way before the start of the concert. At first I couldn't be seen in the photo but thanks to filter it looks better.


The Pink Ocean. It's where fans of SNSD will dream to be in. It's really awesome.




I bet you guys could tell where I'm sitting just by looking at these pictures. Regretted not taking the moshpits. Sigh. Could have been so much closer to them. What a waste.

There were many memorable moments during the concert. Quite a few events were held for the girls and you could tell that they were deeply grateful. We even sang Into The New World for them to have encore session and it was really amazing when they sang the acapella version of Into The New World. Last but not least, was the pink wave which the audience was questioned by the girls as we did not practiced for it. 

Tiffany: Did you guys practiced for the pink wave?
Audience: Yessss.
*Did the sloppy pink wave*
Tiffany: NG NG NG! Did you guys REALLY practiced?
Audience: *Awkward silence* and laughed. 

I swear it was one of the best concert I have ever been to. 

Alright. That's all for my first post! 


Goodbye!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment